I'm not doing so well with keeping up with the blog... I have several pictures and events to post about, but it will have to come here and there. It seems we're all pretty busy in our own ways - in our own worlds!
But, some things I don't want to forget:
Last week, after the Bishop had help confirm someone at church, he had walked back up on the stand and Peter got so excited and pointed then said "Look, Mama, that's MY Bishop!"
We're spending more and more time playing games! It's better than TV, better than movies and of course it's better because Bob is around more! Jeremy's favorite game is Checkers - another favorite (which Peter is getting the hang of) is Guess Who!
Wood heat is still wonderful! - Though we have an insert instead of the actual stove, it's still nice.
This morning Peter told me: "I'm Petor! There's a different Petor. It's not like me."
There will be some "school blogs" on our school site too. Again... late, but at least you'll have an idea of what is happening. Due to the particular's of our children and the structure of schooling in their age groups, we're developing a home school plan which is a supplement to the schooling. They really are doing well there, but there really is only so far they can go with certain things under the circumstances (mostly with the kindergarten). I don't mind, and I think it will mostly be on the "vacation" times - which is when they would be wanting to do it anyway!
I'm glad things are going so well for you. I understand about the schooling. Hunter is having a hard time...(and his teacher even admitted to me,he is way ahead of the other kids) so we may be homeschooling next year. Rachel is doing great in Kindergarten, but very bored, cause again she is ahead of most of those in her class. So, not sure where things will go from here. The kids miss Gabi and Beth very much. Tell everyone we say hi! :)
ReplyDelete