Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baseball

Okay, so I'm late as usual. Baseball season is done.. Gabi had a wonderful time... don't think we got any pictures of Bob... I only managed to see three games....

Gabi hated the beginning of the season because it rained every game (or so it seemed) so that the first few were canceled. But then we seemed to luck out and when they called for rain it would manage to hold off or be so light that the game went as planned. She loves sports, so she really enjoyed herself.

This year, in addition to the normal outfield and batting, she was able to play catcher (one of her favorite positions) short stop and whatever the middle man is between first and second (I know, I'm a disgrace to baseball!).. .I'm sure she played other positions as well. I believe her very favorite was catcher this year! I never actually got to see her play this position, but Bob had the camera the day of team pictures and she played it then, so he got a few nice ones of that...

Last year was the wonderful number 6.... this year.... drum roll please.... number 7! Yes, she's a year older and so is her shirt (okay... the shirt is new, but the number is older). Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had a blast. Hunter was sad not to be able to play with her this year... and have Coach Bob! Hope you get a chance to see him before you leave!

    ReplyDelete