Peter keeps me smiling! Beth and Jeremy went to bed early tonight being overtired from many late nights. Gabi is away with Bob at her last baseball game.. so it's just Peter and me! He decided to entertain me... and when I asked if he would do it again so I could make a movie, he readily agreed (he is such a ham... loves the camera)!
When we were done, he watched it over and over and over and over. I finally told him I'd put it on the computer. He thought I needed to do it right away!
"My movie on a computer, Mama!"
I even tried to tell him it would take a while and that we could do it in the morning, so let's have ice cream....
"No, Mama! My movie on a computer!"
Then as we were putting it up, he kept asking if it was ready yet... he's very eager to have it up here! What a little "star"...
yea, Peter! Very cute, tell him he's definitely a star!
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute! He is getting big! :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete