We had our house shown... the first couple ended up with some delays and finally postponed until next week. The second couple was really only the wife, her husband is in the national guard and was on his two week duty. She liked it enough to say they would come back for a second showing when he gets back into town. She thinks it "has it all"... I think I said that in an earlier post =)
Anyway, miracles happen... maybe not as fast or in the way we think... but this might be our miracle in the making... we'll just wait and see. I'm just happy that the showing went well.... since we're in the middle of packing and the "clean" in some rooms is more of a "out of the way" then clean.
Back to packing tomorrow... I need some energy - I might just need to finish the "baby clothes" in the attic and call it a day - then spend the rest of the day being a mom... our poor little ones are really holding together well considering, but they definately need "stable" "normal" and "Mom" back... Two and half weeks and we'll finally be settling into our new home - can't wait!
Just in case you need to have another kid free day, we will have Gabi over ANY time. She is so very well loved around here. Everyone keeps talking about how much they are going to miss her.
ReplyDeleteIt was a pleasure to have her on Tuesday...can we keep her? Please?
I'd miss her too much... Glad she's so loved! Make sure to write!
ReplyDelete