Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Rest Of The Story

The tree went up Saturday night - though without lights. Sunday afternoon, the lights went up and the kids decorated. Normally Bob puts on the lights and then adds the glass balls. This year he let the kids decorate until they were finished - I lifted a couple up to get to some higher branches because they thought ornaments needed to be up there too! =)

The tree turned out nice - though no glass balls this year. We have mostly homemade ornaments, so the tree has that simple, homemade sweetness to it. It goes along great with our "homemade Christmas" this year. Yes, everything is homemade - okay, everything we are giving! =)

I'd put up some pictures, but really, I need to finish cleaning out iPhoto - I was working on it a month or so ago and never got it finished. Since our computer is many years old (we've had it for a good 5 or 6) and it belonged to someone else for a few years before that, I figure I best not overload it. It's old, after all, and since it's still working, I'd like to keep it that way. I do want to get some nice snow pictures up on the side of the blog, and I might do that directly from the camera just for the season, but please forgive the time it takes to post other pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment