You'll note our Family picture on the side of the Blog... and if you scroll down some, you'll see one of Bob and I together (This never happens... or so it seems, so I love this picture and will treasure it because it's likely to be nearly ten more years before we get a "posed" picture of just us that comes our half way decent)... although that one is also in this post along with one with us and grandparents.
These same dresses and little outfit (for Jeremy) were worn to the kids' Christmas Concert. I had Bob video tape the different sections the kids were in - but I'm only posting Jeremy's, his was a dance... Gabi's was a play and Beth's class did poems. The 4th grade was also tons of fun, but I had no idea and I don't have a kid in that class this year, so we didn't record that one. It was a wonderful concert! Make sure you watch the movie... it's so darn cute!
Such concentration!! Jeremy LOVES the jumping part!!!!! That was soooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Joyce