Last year, without knowing it would happen, the girls were the top ranked readers for their reading program and each earned a certificate to the local book store. This year, there were four awards given. I have not been there most of the time because of Jacob's nap schedule, so I've not been keeping up. But, the awards went to the top four kids - Gabi, Beth, Jeremy and a friend of Beth's.
Anyway, the awards this year were twice as much as last year, and they were for the book fair instead of the bookstore... which basically doubled their spending amount again because the book fair was buy one get one free!
Not being there for the awards, I took a picture of them with their books instead - four books each... they are very excited! (Don't mind the strange attire... it was backwards day today)
(Now - they're waiting on the details of the library's program)
No comments:
Post a Comment