...be sure to expect things to take on a life of their own. Expect pictures to randomly disappear - even when you're not working on that post. Expect pictures to not size properly - and to have to go to multiple locations to finally correct the problem. Do not expect to be able to recover pictures that have been randomly removed - even by way of re-uploading. Keep in mind that your return / enter button will no longer work while typing posts. In otherwords - prepare to wish you'd never tried to make updated changes at all.
Ugh! I'm sorry, I hope you have backups on your computer
ReplyDeleteYeah - I have them all on my computer. It was blogger that was messing everything up. Part of that may well be due to the fact that we have a dinosaur of a computer (the same one you guys saw when we all lived back in Maine) and blogger wants me to update the browser, but I can't - at least not with firefox, which is what we use. Then messing in blogger for almost all day trying to work out the sizing issues, I think it just didn't like me much yesterday.
Delete