Noisy.... that's all there is to it! It's after 9pm and the house is rockin'..... my head is trying hard not to shut down... noise at this hour just doesn't set well with me!
So why is it so noisy? No, we're not having a party... though the neighbors might think we are.... the kids are still up.... still up....
We've spent the entire day cleaning out 5 rooms (3 bedrooms, the "craft" or rather "catch-all" room and the playroom) plus the upstairs hallway. When I say cleaning out, I mean everything goes... to either the living room, kitchen, laundry room or outside... oh, or attic! Yes, everything! What a project!
We're getting carpet tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited... even if it was hard, tedious work. I can hardly wait... although I'm not looking forward to keeping three kids out of the house doing different things all day.... (some shopping and a doctor's appointment should help). Gabi gets to stay with Bob since she has swimming lessons in the middle of it all.
Anyway, at some point we'll sack the kids (and ourselves) out downstairs, to be up with the sun to make sure we're ready when the carpet and installers arrive! Until then, it's let the kids unwind and get really, really tired... I'm sure we'll be paying for this for days to come... but really, for carpet, I think it'll be worth it! :) (Pictures tomorrow!)
That is exciting to get new carpet! Best of luck with keeping the little ones busy.
ReplyDelete