Monday, February 2, 2009

Why My Schedule Is Too Full Too Blog

Well life around here is always full of something. This time - for the last month or so - it's been full of Bob leaving the Granary (yes, I actually said he left the place) and then going to work for the Calzolaio Pasta Company. We've been very excited about them opening - former employers and great people - and this new restaurant brings a new taste and style to the area! It's exciting - and Bob is really enjoying his time there.

With this change, Bob's been working extra hours - though he's enjoying it, he's also more tired with adjusting back to the later nights. We were spoiled for a while - though we didn't see him tons, we did actual get to have him almost every night to help get kids to bed. So we're all adjusting to the new schedule. Happily - but adjusting never the less.

For now, the Calzolaio Pasta Company is only open for dinner (5 to 9 I believe), but you really ought to head on down and try it out! I've heard it's AMAZING - EXCELLENT - INCREDIBLE and these are words not just from my husband. I, of course, have not yet made it down (I really want to try it WITHOUT the kids first - though I understand they have family style dining) - I've got a promise for a date with my dear husband over vacation (I can't wait... my mouth waters every time he talks about the food there)!

Oh - did I tell you, it's REAL Italian food - homemade pasta and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment