Friday, February 5, 2010

Safe Arrival

It's my understanding that our nephew made his grand arrival last night! Welcome Eli Scott Johnson - 8 lbs, 20 inches long, nurses say he's a red head.

Okay - so the details come from Bob who talked to (I believe) both his mother and his sister... but he's a guy and sometimes such details aren't as detailed so we'll forgive him if we're off a little.

Congrats, Marie and family! (Peter's excited that his cousin has red hair just like him)

2 comments:

  1. Bob told me last night, that he thought Eli was actually 20 and 1/2 inches long... guess we'll see what Marie says! =) At any rate, I'm sure he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 1/2 inches long is right. And red-head he definitely is not! I don't know what the nurses were talking about... tell Peter sorry. :) But thanks!

    ReplyDelete