Saturday, March 13, 2010

Still Here

So it's been a long time - or something - I've rarely even gotten on the computer.

Things are fine, Bob's done with grades, normal is back, the house is staying relatively clean again, I'm hurting more and more in my joints - which nights of severe pain in the leg bones clear from my hips to my ankles. Apparently I was diagnosed with arthritis when I was a young teenager. I don't remember that diagnosis, I do, however, remember being checked for crippling arthritis and I guess that now makes sense as to why. Early onset arthritis does run in the family. Anyway, no idea if that's what's causing it, but it's certainly not like anything I attribute to pregnancy given past experience - but then again, since when was this one normal for me?

Anyway, my hips are starting to do the pop out thing, making it hard to walk or at least get up and down and get started walking. It's rather painful for those first couple of steps - so I've been reading alot. But, when I'm not frustrated with Gabi's dress, I spend the sitting down sewing. It's nearly finished, but I've not touched it all week. I need to take out a few stitches and readjust to make it do exactly what I want. And we had Gabi's birthday party - I'll be posting about that later.

Family is coming in this week - and Gabi will be baptized at 6:30pm Saturday the 20th. It's amazing to think this is really happening! Anyone in the area is welcome to attend. For that matter, anyone out of the area who wants to travel is also welcome to attend. She's very excited - and so are we!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nielsen family. Well I can see that you have a beautiful family:) Im so happy to find you again bob and I hope that you remember me Alejandro Herrera from Portales Santiago Chile. I know we have so many things to talk about so if you can just send me an email to alexherrera_ch@yahoo.com we will be able to talk. Love Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wish I had been reading your blog all along! I would have loved to come and support Gabbi's baptism--such an important event in her life! Well, we send our best wishes and thoughts and prayers to you and your family now and always,
    Love, Jenny, Asha and Aria...

    ReplyDelete