All mothers of boys, tell me, please...
How do you train them?
How do you teach them?
And most importantly...
How do you survive them?
Because I have two who rarely do anything more then make a mess, complain about food (what they are eating or that they aren't eating enough), refuse to clean, partake in the most violent form of wrestling that will not kill them, scream at everyone, scream at no one, kick and hit walls, and pound each other if given the chance. Oh - and half the time, they're laughing about it.
I also have one who is the sweetest thing in the world...
Except that he's being influenced by the other two.
Someone certainly seems to have a sense of humor - because I was given three boys - and because I have no idea how to raise the.
But I am failing to see the humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment