Monday, June 16, 2008

Jeremy's 3!


My little snuggle bug has grown so much! It's hard to imagine that he's already three! I've really enjoyed watching him grow... using more and more words (and signs) and learning how to get along with other people. I love his smile... though often it's a sign of trouble coming! He's sweet and kind, even when he doesn't think he is. This year he was so excited about his birthday.... and excited to choose for himself what his cake would be (Thomas, of course)! So, here's a little peek into in his last year.

His Year's Accomplishments:

*Going potty by himself
*Knowing all letters by sight (not just order)
*Knowing all letter sounds
*Beginning to blend letter sounds
*Counting to 20
*Dressing himself (completely)
*Jigsaw Puzzles

His Year's Firsts:

*T-ball
*Eating Red Hot Dogs

*Getting lost (escaping nursery)
*Two wheel bike ride (with training wheels
, of course)
*Completion of jigsaw puzzle by himself


His Favorite Foods:

*Pizza
*Red Hot Dogs
*Mac & Cheese
*Chicken (most meats, reall
y)
*Peas
*Corn on the Cob
*Sausage (Kielbasa)

*Ice cream (especially Strawberry)
*Cake (any kind)

*watermellon
*baby oranges (mandarin oranges)
* and the list could go on forever... he likes to eat!

His Favorite Activities:

*Bugging
Beth ("It's boring not bugging Bethie")
*Playing with trucks, cars
*Building tracks and running trains

*Reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and "Blue Hat, Green Hat"

His Favorite Colors:

*Green

*Blue

His Favorite Sayings:

*But I still love you

*Yeah-ah
*That's silly
*I'm just jokin'

*Noooo, Peter
*It's not
fair
*No...no, no, no, no

His Year In Pictures:

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I love the way you did his blog.. I never thought of doing something like that. :) What a way to show off what they are so proud to tell us about. Way to go Jeremy!!!

    ReplyDelete