I'm trying not to ignore you all... through the blog that is... we're just underneath all the "harvest and wood" jobs right now. If it's not one thing, it's something else. But I do find that it's hardest when it's something not in the "normal" craziness of "normal" days.
In addition to yanking out the corn, onions, some carrots, and pumpkins this week... and the wood we've been trying to get into the barn (only about 8-10 wheelbarrows full left under the tarp!), I started babysitting. It's not a big thing... just a couple of kids after school. Right now, with the wacky after school activities, it's not even that many hours. Over the course of three days, I watched them 3 hours. (1.5 one day and .5 each of the other two). They are great kids, and though a little older than mine, they get along well for the short time they are here! Eventually it will be 2 hours a day (maybe a little more as travel gets a little less sure in bad snowy weather) five days a week... then down to four days a week.... and full days (probably around 9 hours) when school is out. This will last only through the "ski season".
So... cute stories are on hold... and I'd like to change the pictures on the side bar too... maybe get them updated... but that will have to wait as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment