I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Illness strikes
All week we've suffered some form of chest cold. Last night, Peter turned my van into a disposal - he threw up all over! He appears to be recovering well... has not been sick since arriving home last night - I hope no one else gets it! Today I get to finish cleaning up the mess... YUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ick, I hope everyone makes it threw ok. Sage hasn't been feeling well today either. I think something is going around. UGH!
ReplyDeleteOh, that soo isn't any fun. I am soo thankful that Abby hasn't done that yet. I get sick right along with the person who is sick. I hope that your family is healing quickly!
ReplyDeletehey, is everyone better? Are we still on for Friday? Give me a call :) (I dont have the cell phone, which is why I havent been calling)
ReplyDelete