Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! We do hope it was fun for everyone! We had a lot of fun - it was a nice mellow day, which seem abnormal for us for Halloween, but it was really nice. The weather was great - 67 degrees when we started out! I must admit I was thankful for that since the girls outfits would have been hard to "bulk up"!

Unlike other years, I didn't make all the costumes! Okay, so that's not entirely a first, but I generally make them all or most of them. This year three were store bought (two this year and one from a couple years ago) and the other, well I used a lot of safety pins. Spanish Princess on a budget! =)

Bob and the kids made jack-o-lanterns right after an early dinner. Then the boys played outside while I got the girls together (mostly Gabi) and then we got them into costume. They were, of course, very excited to go "trick-or-treating" and Gabi insisted it be a family affair... so it was. Peter, being Thomas, said "peep, peep" and "clickity clack" all along the way! It was fun, but everyone was happy to be home!





Thomas The Tank Engine! (yes, his smoke stack is missing, we just couldn't figure out where tha ended up!)



Princess Elizabeth - Or is she the Glenda, the Good Witch?



Jeremy the firefighter! He was so excited!


Spanish Princess - Not bad for a put it together yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment