Wednesday, October 28, 2009

License

I guess that's that last thing I needed to do before being officially a citizen of this state. My marriage certificate came amazingly fast - I had no idea that mail could go across the country and back in less than one week... I'd say that's a blessing!

Anyway, it arrived a couple days ago, this morning I went in - and blessings once again, I received someone else to deal with - someone who was actually nice. The test was, as tests go, filled with many questions that didn't have enough information to be certain which answer to give. Blessed again, I was some how able to come up with the answers they were seeking. Needless to say, I have officially passed (I feel like high school all over again) and my new ID / License will be in within the next two weeks.

I think that's all for the headaches of moving. I think everything else is just part of life!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you got that all straightened out. It wasn't even that crazy down here. :) Tell the kids we say hi! Rach & Hunter miss them...they were asking about them again yesterday.

    ReplyDelete