Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh What Do We Do....

Okay... I know... it's about time... here are some pictures of some of the fun things we get to do and see here... in our new home! (Sorry no pictures of the home yet...)


We have views! Wonderful, beautiful, glorious views! When I was first struggling with some much change and getting unpacked and all that, the views from my living room were a great comfort! I still love to look out the sliding glass door and see these wonderful mountains - it's peaceful! And the back is not the only place we have views... we have them out the front and down the road as we walk to school!

The kids can bike ride and roller skate in our own driveway! Can you tell they are having tons of fun with this?

The girls can see Dad at school... and he can see them too! We always stop in to see him in the morning and before we leave to come home... okay, so they sometimes go in with Dad and sometimes they come home by themselves....



When we walk, it looks something like this.... (when I don't take the stroller for the "long way home").

A favorite reading spot is out on the deck... it's quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and if you forget you're reading you can stare at the mountains! (And no bugs to eat you alive!)


We're settling in... I have tons more pictures.. but I thought you'd enjoy seeing the fun side of our lives... not just the crazy, unexpected - expected stresses!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place. It reminds me of places I served in Utah. It is so nice that there is beauty everywhere. We miss you guys though....Are the girls ready for a penpal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous... the deck reminds me of your old one. I'm glad they are settling in good. Hunter wants me to tell you that he misses Gabbi, we look at your blog often together. He likes to read what they have been up to. :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great guys! I thinkin' Im a little jealous, but Im glad that its working out for you! (especially the no bugs!)

    ReplyDelete