Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beth is 4!

Well, it's official... she's four! Though we had her party (with her brother) this past Monday (story and pictures another time as I finish making space for them in iPhoto), this day is hers! So, a little look into Beth over this last year!

Her Year's Accomplishments:
*Reading fluency
*No longer scared of Swimming!
*Can FULLY rinse the shampoo out of her own hair
*Adds single digits
*Brushes own hair
*Puts clips and headbands in without help
*Makes her own toast and Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
*No longer wears pull-ups!
*Draws people with all facial features (ears included), clothes, necks, arms, legs, hands, feet
*Draws fully identifiable objects and animals

Her Year's Firsts:
*Dance Class
*Haircut
*Read chapter book by herself
*Hiked a complete trail without being carried
*Sunbeam Class

Favorite Sayings:
* Noooo, Mommm
* Whyyyyy?
* Because, Because

* That's distracting me (or) You're distracting me
* It's not working
* Where? I can't find it.
* It's my turn!



Favorite Foods:
* Macaroni and Cheese
* Pancakes
* Hashbrowns (Daddy style)
* Chocolate Milk
* Chicken Nuggets and French Fries (guess from where :))


Favorite Activities:
* Reading
* Playing wit
h the doll house
* Puppet Shows (putting them on and watching)
* "homeschoo
ling" (her own school while Gabi's in school)
* Dressing Up
(Fairies and Butterflies mostly)
* Singing
* Dancing
* Making Faces


Favorite Colors:
* Yellow

*Purple
*Pink
*"all the colors"


Her Year In Pictures (Just a Peek):





3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics. Where did you find that nice green (warm) grass that I see in your pics? I will drive two hours for some of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how much a child changes in the short time we have been gone. She is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you how much I adore her? I love You Bethy!

    ReplyDelete