So I didn't get it all done myself... thank goodness for friends and for Bob... we didn't get the packing done until after the game... and then left, finding we'd forgotten a few things... nothing we couldn't do without or pick up, thank goodness!
We had a relatively good flight... although with the mess of having to rearrange our return flight, they had to reissue our tickets. In doing so, they ended up messing with out seat assignments and put Beth 20 seats away from us! But lucky us, Bob speaks Spanish and was able to talk to the woman who ended up in the extra seat beside and she was willing to trade off! Never the less, I hate flying... I hate it because I hate the stress of it all!
We've had a wonderful time so far. It's great having the seven cousins all together. We've got lots of pictures, but I won't be putting any up right now. I will leave you with a couple of the funny / cute things I can recall... unfortunately, even on vacation, my memory isn't as good as it once was!
When we were walking back on part of the Biz Johnson trail (after seeing some old train tunnels), I was carrying Jeremy on my back. He said to me "You're cool, Mom"
Okay...so my brain is worse right now than I thought... I guess I'll have to just leave you with that. We're got more planned... and we're enjoying our time.
Gald to hear you made out ok, on your flight, and made it there safely. Tell them all the Bertone's say hi! Rachel misses Beth, and Hunter asked when he was going to see Gabbi yesterday. He had a great time at the SeaDogs Game though. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I can't remember anything either so no worries. Jahvon said a funny the other day too. He keeps asking me in his loving way if he can sit on my "big knee." He cracks me up. And if anything on me isn't big, it certainly is not my knees.hahaha
ReplyDeleteOK, I AM READY FOR YOU TO COME HOME NOW!!!!!
ReplyDelete