This week has been up and down... I'm sure that has a lot to do with the rain that came... and kept us from enjoying our gardening.... but... today has been nice so far and since Bob took the day off, he and three kids stayed here to get some more gardening done....
I was able to take Beth to dance... it was nice to not be 'mama'ed constantly for a couple of hours. And Beth did really well... I was going to take notes of her dances so I could help her here at home, but Miss Jodi was all prepared with a video tape and just recorded it for us... that should help. Beth knows most of them without trouble, but then she gets towards the end and listens real hard but still gets stuck. She doesn't like that since Gabi does not have the same problem.
I came home and took the kiddos for a quick walk through the woods outback while Bob rototilled the garden. Peter was so funny.... he was excited about the trees and had to go over and touch each one - only coming along because I wasn't stopping for each one. But he told me to look at the tree every time in such awe - almost as if he'd never seen anything like it before. I do love how little ones just drink in all the beauty around them!
Tonight Bob is taking me and the girls to see "Miracle Worker", the story of Helen Keller being performed at the high school. Bob and I love to watch plays, though we don't do it nearly enough. And this will be the first real experience for the girls (who've ever only seen "elementary theatrics"). It will also open up a new topic of interest in our home schooling.
How nice it is to have Bob around on a Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment