In particular I'm talking about yesterday... when he went out back to play... He saw the hose... he turned it on... I turned it off... he turned it on... I turned it off... he turned it on... I turned it off... he turned it on...
I turned it as tight as it would go... he promptly walked over and struggled only a second and had it back on in force!
So, what was I do to? I still had the baby with me... I couldn't fight Peter into the house with the baby in my arms... so I sat down on the edge of the playset and watched... after all, stubborn is only stubborn for a reason... and the reason... education of course....
Peter had built up different types of sand figures.... he then took the water... pouring it in neat patterns to create interesting designs and then completely wiping it out all together. Yup, that fits... build and take apart... put together and destroy... that's Peter.
The only problem.... (besides the water running constantly) there was only one hose and Jeremy wanted to have a turn too....
No comments:
Post a Comment