I'm making some more changes to some of the items our family uses (for the sake of Peter, but which will ultimately help us as well)... but I'm looking for some help in finding just the right recipes....
Beeswax lotion - I'm most interested in the knowing the proportions of the following that people may use. I've already researched the various items out there (no, not all of them, but I've figured out which ones I want to use and have studied over several recipes to get basic ideas of what "needs" to be there) - so... what proportions do people use for the following items (or would suggest):
Beeswax, carrier oils, essential oils, and butter (specifically cocoa butter)
I'm also looking for a laundry detergent that does not call for soap... soapless please... that's important. We already do the vinegar for the rinse.
While we're at it, any favorite moisturizing, sensitive-skin-friendly soap recipes? Bug repellents (specifically for black flies and mosquitos)... again sensitive-skin-friendly.
Other things to consider - nothing that comes from nuts, please... though we're not certain about his particular sensitivity, we've taken chocolate and nuts out of Peter's diet. (He does not have issues with cocoa butter - we use that in the bath wash we use now without problem). Also avoid anything with strawberry, raspberry and blackberry.
Thanks for your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment