Sacrament Meeting....
I've always preferred our children to sit up and be reverent. That seems more difficult since being out here... granted, Peter hit the age where it's just difficult anyway and now we have the baby (who we all know likes to jabber at his own volume whenever he feels like it)... mostly, the kids do well. The older three tend to read the Friend Magazine, Peter gets a little bag of legos. He loves to build... and lately he builds planes.
So it comes as no surprise that in the middle of the talk about conversion and faith, that Peter would want to show me his "plane". But what I loved most was that the speaker was talking about experimenting and testing things out for ourselves. So what Peter said was:
"Hey mom! Look at my new plane!...... I'm testing it out!"
Yes, I smiled... because at least he was listening....... and he was trying to apply what he heard!
No comments:
Post a Comment