Peter is one! We've made it through the first year, and yes, on the heals of his sister's birthday, he has his own. Fortuntately Beth is so willing and wanting to share the spotlight! She's wonderful with Peter and the two have a great relationship!His Year's Accomplishments:
*Forming real words
*Opening cabinet doors
*Climbing (and getting into trouble)

*Turning pages in a book
*Rolling over
*Crawling
*Walking
*Grabbing, holding & manipulating things
*Feeding self
His Year's Firsts: (okay, first year, so there's a lot)
*Smile
*Laugh
*Word (Dada)
*Step
*Bath
*Car ride
*Blessing
*Hike

*Vacation
*Hug
*Kiss
*Holidays (Valentines, Easter, July 4, Halloween, Christmas, New Years)
*Etc.....
Favorite Foods:
*Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
*Macaroni and cheese
*Peaches
*Apples
*Peas
*Potatoes
*Fish sticks
Favorite Activities:
*Snuggling
*Laughing
*Being read to
*Pulling the cat

*Pulling hair
*Giving kisses
*Knocking down Daddy
Favorite Colors:
*I've been told it's blue
*I've seen him take after brother's green things
Favorite Sayings:
*Dada, Dada, Dada
*Yeah
*Choo choo train (more like "oo oo train")
*Baba (meaning bottle)
His Year in Pictures (

Just a Peek):




I adore him too. Who doesn't love Peter-Butter? In fact, I love all your babies. They are such a joy to be around.
ReplyDelete