Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Waiting

So, what do you do when you're waiting....

Well, you could just go crazy with anticipation.... drive yourself nuts with worry and fear.... play the what if game... watch the clock tick by.... forget there is anything important to do....

OR

you could...

go to baseball games, clean house, plant a garden, weed the flowers, feed the kids, wash the laundry, work on renovations, go to work, read a book, work on a talk, work on your calling, play with kids, plan vacation.....

And still manage to drive yourself crazy not knowing... just waiting... and waiting... and waiting....

I guess that's what most of life is all about... waiting... for something... though most of the time we don't pay attention! Thank goodness for that!

So, we're waiting... as usual... some things have passed the waiting point, others have not.... and we're still functioning... though at a different level.. because with each passing day we know the waiting is finally coming to an end.

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm wonderin'.....so I'll ask. Whatcha waitin' for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several things... some good and happy... others sad but inevitable... No, I'm not being specific...

    ReplyDelete