Monday, August 9, 2010

Saturday Outing

We took the kids on a outing Saturday! First stop was Great-Grandma's where we visited with Grandma Sylvia and she was able to meet Jacob. We also took pictures in her back yard. Then off to the planetarium - where we watched a really neat movie on the Nile River! It was very well done - especially since this was a very small planetarium (although larger than the one we went to last year). I have to admit that I didn't handle it as well as most of the family - see, I get seriously car sick - okay, only when I'm reading for a long time - but apparently being able to see the edge of the dome, while laying back, watching a movie that is designed to take you through as though you are in it, well... it was a bit rough!


At the end of the day, we dropped Bob off at the Temple. The kids had a wonderful time walking around - we saw a large rabbit and a small rabbit. I even got a picture of all the kids together while there. No one wanted to leave, but there was storm coming in, and mostly I wanted to get home before it was too late - being Sunday the next day - before I was too tired to safely drive home without adult help! Next time we'll plan to stay longer - I just love how much the kids love the Temple.
Peter told me "I don't want to go. I want to stay at the Temple. I want to live here forever and ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment