After all the confusion and the mess of emotions that goes with it, I had Bob give me a blessing. Though it did not give me much for specifics, it did confirm that I'm well and my pregnancy is progressing well under the Lord's care. I'm very grateful for this. I'm also grateful for the redirect to focus on my children and spend more time with them.
So, aside from scheduling an ultrasound, I'm trying to be good about focusing on life and kids and not on the "abnormalities" of this pregnancy, especially knowing that all is well even if it seems so out of place and strange. I'm reconnecting with my kids, finding my patience with them, and remembering what it's like to be able to really take part and enjoy the games and activities I do with them. It's refreshing!
Now - back to getting a little rest and a good house routine and we'll be completely back on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment