I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Playing Around
Okay - so I'm messing with the blog again... I know what I want to do.. but well, that takes time and talent so it won't be right away. However, we'll see changes happening here and there and not always what I'd keep but being interrupted by kids and their needs (like right now while I get them put to bed) will cause things to look a little, well, strange for awhile... just bare with me... I'll get it figured out sooner or later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment