That would be Bob's brother - crazy guy... or so we've always told the kids. They certainly had fun with him back in September (or was it late August)... oh well. Peter, apparently, has become obsessed with Uncle Mike. He talks about him ALL THE TIME!
A couple of days ago something was said and I mentioned "Uncle Mike" to which I was promptly informed that I "forgot his name"... "I did?" ... "Yeah, it's Crazy Uncle Mike!" Oh, right... forgot that CRAZY was actually part of his name! =)
Tonight was a discussion on birthdays (after all there are at least 8 in January for our family). Today was Crazy Uncle Mike's and cousin Annie's. At this mention, Peter piped up with "When Crazy Uncle Mike turns 3 and then I turn 3, Crazy Uncle Mike will be the same as me!"
Yeah.... no concept of what age means... but that's okay... he's very fond of CRAZY Uncle Mike!
That is cute!
ReplyDelete