Anyway - today - amongst other things - we took (or I should say, tried to take) a few pictures. I have one picture of the kids which I think I really like (considering I've got two who have hit the "I barely ever smile, especially for pictures" stage - and thank goodness Gabi has come out of it).
I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Pictures
I've been trying to gather good "wall" pictures of our family throughout the year. I need some serious updates on the kids - we did get a family one done in December - maybe two people managed to print out copies for themselves - oh, and the one we gave great-grandma at Christmas. Nothing more came of that. Then we when the family was visiting, we had more done - and though they certainly aren't bad, it was a week and half before I had Jacob and, for me, that just doesn't make sense to put on the wall... I need one with Jacob here in person and my not looking like a big old ball.



Anyway - today - amongst other things - we took (or I should say, tried to take) a few pictures. I have one picture of the kids which I think I really like (considering I've got two who have hit the "I barely ever smile, especially for pictures" stage - and thank goodness Gabi has come out of it).

And the family one - well... the best one has my hair across one eye - anyone know how to take that out without the picture looking crazy? There's another - but you'll notice the rather odd look on Jeremy's face. And, of course, Jacob had just fallen asleep - no eyes for him!


I did break down a kid picture into just the boys - because that part looked cute and I thought a just boy picture would be nice. I took the other kid picture and the two family ones and tried them out in a couple of different ways - Tell me which ones you like most... I need to finish up these pictures this week and get copies off to family! (Oh - and I still don't have a good picture of Peter aside from the sweater one by himself, so I'll probably end up using that... we'll see!)


Anyway - today - amongst other things - we took (or I should say, tried to take) a few pictures. I have one picture of the kids which I think I really like (considering I've got two who have hit the "I barely ever smile, especially for pictures" stage - and thank goodness Gabi has come out of it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
email them to me, I'll fix the crazy hair and put smiles on not smilie faces :)
ReplyDeleteYou look GREAT!
I think they all look great! They are real... and that is all that matters. You never get everyone smiling! Gorgeous pic's!
ReplyDelete