Sunday, August 3, 2008

Super Soccer Saturday

Amber enjoys soccer... so she fits right in around here. The other day she was out kicking the ball around with the girls, and then a little with myself. I don't really get the chance to be out there much. Yesterday, although it was suppose to be pouring, it started out just cloudy. So Bob hunted down his soccer ball, since the girls' and the boys' ones are youth size, and took everyone out (except for Peter who was way over tired) for Super Soccer Saturday.

I was behind on the counters and dishes... not too bad, but enough... so I started in on that. Then I decided I better grab the camera. It was certainly a time I want to be sure and remember. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. And after my little ones came inside, Amber spent some time working on some skills with Bob.

We're really enjoying our time with Amber, and enjoying finding many things in common!

2 comments: