I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Monday, August 4, 2008
A Little Divine Help
I've been trying hard to work on and finish a very special project. It's been more of a challenge than I had ever thought. It seems that much of what could go wrong in this process, has gone wrong. But I know that the Lord has helped me out a lot. Things that have made the project seem hopeless at times, have worked themselves out - after much prayer. Though the project is not yet completed, the major obstacles have been removed. And I hope to be able to finish the project soon. I'm sure the aid the Lord has given me so far will only continue - because it is, after all, a very special project. One for comfort; one made from love. I am truly grateful to have His divine help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment