Friday, August 1, 2008

In Loving Memory


In Loving Memory
of
Savannah B. Hurley

We will miss you. But we will see you again. This is for you.

By Heaven's Kiss
~Tara L. Nielsen

T’was Heaven’s kiss that brought you here

By Heaven’s kiss you’re gone
On angel’s wings you traveled
Your mission blazing strong

For when you first arrived here
A miracle was seen
A tiny little baby
A wished for, hoped for dream

A treasure and a blessing
A joy to all around
Your smile and your laughter
The most musical of sounds

So sweet and kind and patient

So tender, bright and true
So gentle, brave and strong
And so very loving too

I won’t forget your courage
As you fought this painful fight
And your faith and you’re example
Remain as beacons in this life

And then will come the day
When I’ll see you once again
And together we’ll embrace
As we unite as friend to friend

Then I’ll tell you once again
As the tears fall from my eyes
How I love you, my dear angel,
And we’ll have no more good-byes

No comments:

Post a Comment