

Here are the bridal shower gifts I made a few weeks back. I started by making a cute crocheted tote (mostly because I had wanted to try out the pattern for years - but knew it would make a great alternative to a gift

bag).
Then I made two basket weave patterned knit wash cloths, two crocheted potholders, and one crocheted hot pad.


In addition, I made a batch of lotion; and Gabi and I made some bath salts.
An extra special item was the crocheted and then ribbon wrapped hanger. When I was a Young Woman, I was given a special "wedding dress hanger" which was actually d

one up in puffy silk. This pattern was crocheted, but then Gabi wanted to add a ribbon. Normally this would be tied at the base of the hook to create a

bow, but the ribbon she wanted to use was the left overs from her baptism dress. (The Lady getting married was Gabi's teacher for a while at church and they made quite a connection). So, we wrapped it instead. It's very cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment