Peter got a dinosaur egg at the Children's Fair yesterday. It's plastic - it opens - and a little toy dinosaur is inside. Tonight he told me: "This dinosaur is my grandchild."
But that also reminds me of the last time Bob and I went to the Temple - Peter has trouble staying away from me right now and has to be certain the time will "be a short time". When we go to the Temple, it's all day (more or less) so it was "short" in a very relative form. He informed me when we picked him up that it "was NOT a short time" and then told me how he was growing up:
P: "I'm getting bigger to be an adult. Then I can do things."
M: "What will you do?"
P: "When I'm an adult I'll got to the Temple."
M: "Can I go to the Temple with you?"
P: "Yes. Of course."
No comments:
Post a Comment