I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Doubling Up
Peter started wearing "double underpants" yesterday. I'm not sure what his reasoning is, but since it keeps him from running around with a naked bottom, I'm just going with it. I'd rather wash an extra pair of underpants for each day than fight with him about modesty..... now, when to force the pants-on-in-the-house issue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment