Bethie wanted to be a Lion! She often wakes up with with her hair looking like it's been through a teasing machine - and thus, like a lion. Even on crazy hair day, I couldn't bring myself to let her go completely with bedhead. So we also braided up hers, then I put it into three ponytails on either side, and then teased them. She loved that!
I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Crazy Hair Day
Last Friday was crazy hair day. Gabi really wanted a mohawk - but her hair is too long, she's trying to grow it out, and we had dance recital the next day. So instead, after her shower, we braided it, twisted many of the braids, and then that morning we did up several ponytails in a line like a mohawk. She was thrilled.


Bethie wanted to be a Lion! She often wakes up with with her hair looking like it's been through a teasing machine - and thus, like a lion. Even on crazy hair day, I couldn't bring myself to let her go completely with bedhead. So we also braided up hers, then I put it into three ponytails on either side, and then teased them. She loved that!

Hope you enjoy the crazy pictures - oh, and was I glad they didn't have to have their hair done nice for the dress rehearsal that afternoon!
Bethie wanted to be a Lion! She often wakes up with with her hair looking like it's been through a teasing machine - and thus, like a lion. Even on crazy hair day, I couldn't bring myself to let her go completely with bedhead. So we also braided up hers, then I put it into three ponytails on either side, and then teased them. She loved that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment