Friday, July 23, 2010

Peter's Bike

When Aunt Hannah was up, she came over and "played" bikes with the kids before we all went to the lake one morning. Up until then, Peter didn't ride a bike (his choice). But when Aunt Hannah asked if he was going to ride his bike (he had his helmet on and was sitting on a bike) he said "No. I don't know how to."

A little while later, he decided to take the bike - or have Aunt Hannah push him around. When I went out to take a couple of pictures, I was excited to see him begin to pedal. He was pretty excited about it too. After that little experience, it didn't take him long to figure out how to get started on his own. Now he just goes - fast, slow, racing, games, and he can stop all by himself. He loves to ride his bike.
I took tons of pictures - Jeremy insisted he needed some too - and I also took a video (which is way to long, so I'll just keep it for us to enjoy). The video was really cute, though, since Peter was dictating everything he was demonstrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment