We braved the terrible roads yesterday to take Peter to his doctor's appointment. I knew our road wouldn't be great, but it appeared passable with caution... but I figured the main road would be clear. No such luck... the main road wasn't much better than my road! Still, we doubled the normal travel time and managed to get there just in time (without complication).The news: Peter is still tall, and big, but has (like his siblings before him) slowed down tremendously. As in, dips way down and starts climbing steady again. Instead of being projected to be 6 feet 1 inch, he's now looking more like 5 feet 10 inches (that would be just like Dad). He was 31 inches long and 23 pound 12 ounces. Long and getting skinny. He had three shots yesterday (one more than I usually let them do at a time), but has been calm and happy anyway! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment