I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
A Little Taste of Perfection
This morning we made pancakes... of course, we had pancakes for lunch yesterday too.. but that's okay! This time, though, we were finally able to open our new jug of maple syrup! See, about two years ago, my step-father bought me a gallon of the best maple syrup in the whole world (VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP)! That's a special treat, since I don't live in Vermont any more. But we only just got to bring it home the last time I was visiting because I kept forgetting to put it in my van! Anyway, I made everyone wait, including myself, until the old jug of syrup (not Vermont) was finished up. So today, we got a little taste of perfection! Oh, how I've missed the perfect maple syrup! - And yes, folk, there is a very big difference... if you can't taste it, then you're surely missing out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Tara,
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you got to open your container of Vermont maple syrup! Did you know that the best place to keep your opened syrup is in the freezer? It doesn't actually freeze but keeps the grade and flavor consistent for an indefinite amount of time. Check out www.vermontmaple.org for some great maple recipes.
Catherine Stevens, Vermont Maple Syrup Marketing Director