Because I'm sure there are some of you who actually like to keep up with this....
Latest appointment update:
I've been really itchy all over my neck, ears, cheeks, arms and belly since about Sunday. It's only gotten worse and today I actually broke out in a rash.
After having stopped gaining weight, then losing a pound last week, I've gained 6 this week. That's a big spike - bigger than all my other spikes when they happened. My blood pressure was also high - don't know the exact details of how high - it was probably just high for me. Obviously this is of some concern, but the swelling was fine - not completely gone like last week, but just barely there.
Apparently having Bob around is a really good thing for me. When he cooks and runs the "kids chores" I seem to be "perfect". Apparently doing things is not good for me - I've felt fine - but I have been on my own with standard child care, meals, and bedtime routine... let alone the fact that I've been helping with the clean up and all too. Strange to think that makes a difference.
Anyway - we're about a week out - or two depending on which date you go by - and I'm hoping the end is near. Not so much because I feel crummy - really, this is the first pregnancy where I feel well enough to go late - but more because this back and forth wacky stuff is getting on my nerves - and if there is something to it (other than doing stuff), then it's time to be done (for both our sakes).
On the other hand - I've finished up another set of jammies - the last two are just waiting for trim. Then the diaper bag and nursing pillow to finish - the latter should take less than 1/2 an hour. And if I'm feeling ambitious - it's a nursing shawl and blessing suit - then all projects are done until I hit the Christmas swing of things. Looking forward to Bob's return on Saturday - and hoping the edgy feeling that's come over me goes away!
No comments:
Post a Comment