I'm a mother, a wife, a daughter, and crafter. He's a father, a husband, a son, a coach, and teacher. They are dancers and soccer players; sisters and brothers. They are sons and daughters whom we try to raise through good examples to be the best they can be. They love sports and learning; exploring and playing. We experience happiness and sadness. We are constantly growing. We are learning to serve. We are friends.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
We are like you. We volunteer in our community. And we are Mormon.
I was bored so I polled my resource room class. Here's what they came up with:
ReplyDeleteDavid, Benjamin, Andrew, Matthew, Derrick, Jakob, Zachary, Alex, Eric, and Damian
My favorite is Damian. Wish I could see you guys. I miss you tons.
<3
Kaitlyn
The names we didn't use are
ReplyDeleteCharlie, Garrett, Cooper, Emmett, Chester, Porter, Henry, Emerson and Drake.
I'm pretty sure there were a few others but I can't remember.
I still think short of using jacob or david, I would go with peters idea for thomas.....I also like some of the other names already mentioned. Andrew is kinda nice. and I LOVE Henry (it is also on our list-and we so far only have two names on our list)....I am sure a name will come once the boy arrives, maybe not around his neck on a name tag but somewhere on his person I am confident there will be a name:)
ReplyDeleteFinn, Owen...
ReplyDelete