Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One More Down - about 2 left

Another week, another appointment scheduled. Things seem fine - I lost a pound, there absolutely no sign of swelling (let's hear it for morning appointments) - and the doctor asked who's been cooking! That would be Bob - home from school - making lunch and dinner everyday! It's been wonderful, and apparently the doctor thinks the diet is doing me some good. (Although he does like to tease here and there).

Bob's off to scout camp next week - I've got friends coming different days to help keep me busy and hopefully sane. And though we've had pre-labor contractions, we're looking at history and getting through the week shouldn't be a big deal (especially since we've prepared backups)!

2 comments:

  1. You're not kidding - the other night was contractions 3-5 minutes apart, not hard enough to be active labor, but still... and there's evidence that things have not exactly stopped... I may well be "hanging" while waiting for Bob to arrive... who knows. =)

    ReplyDelete