Gabi spotted a robin hopping along our driveway this morning. We were both pretty excited and watched him for a minute. Then I thought I ought to take a picture... to prove that spring was really here (even if we can't see the ground). I grabbed the camera and took one through the window so as not to scare him off (though it didn't turn out too well). I then opened the door, hoping he'd not run off too fast, and he stayed long enough that I could have gotten a picture if my camera battery hadn't died just at that moment!
Still, Gabi gathered up her toast crust to sprinkle out along the drive so that maybe he'd come back and visit us again! Regardless, we are in greater spirits because now we've heard the geese honking, since the snow shrinking, have bright and longer sun light, and now we've seen a robin! Welcome Spring... the snow won't be around much longer now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment