Okay, so I don't get it. Evidently being sick is the in thing. See, Gabi came home from school yesterday because she was throwing up. She seemed to get it out of her system by late afternoon and has been back to her old self. However, when it was mentioned that she was sick, Beth would pipe up that she was sick too. (And then, so would Jeremy) Now, Jeremy is far from sick. Beth, well she's had some bad cough that seems to attack her at random moments for about 5 days now. So, yes, I guess that means she's sick... just not Gabi sick.
I see the difference, acknowledge that they are both (in one way or another) sick. Still, there arises an argument about who is and isn't sick. It's not just an argument, it's a verbal knock down. But what I can't figure out is when being sick became a good thing!
when it gets you ice cream. and extra snuggle time. And "Oh, how are you doing now" stuff.
ReplyDeleteMy kids are always desperate to be sick. Until they REALLY are!