Everyone went to church Easter morning except me, as I was till very ill. I was disappointed because I knew some old friends were back - sorry to have missed you, Sarah and Josiah! I heard the blessing was beautiful. Gabi loved that she got to hold Abigal!
I loved that when my kids got home, they weren't really drawn in to the candy filled table! In fact, Jeremy kept waiting for us to tell him he couldn't touch it after we'd told him it was okay. Beth and Gabi told me all about their Easter lessons. And Bob filled me in on Sacrament meeting. I heard things went really well, a nice large turn out. And, Leah, that you did an especially wonderful job on your talk. Sorry I missed that too!
In general, it was a nice and quiet day. It was wonderful to snuggle up with each of my kids at different times and talk about our Savior and why we celebrate Easter. It was especially nice for me to have Gabi telling me why, instead of me telling her!
I am very grateful for the atonement of Christ. I have felt His love for me so fully. I have experienced the sweetness that comes from relying up Him and accepting that wonderful gift! I am so grateful to know that my family is eternal, and that we will all be resurrected again, thanks to our Savior's Atonement and Resurrection.
Abigail smiled while Gabi held her. I am sure that Abigail enjoyed as well. Thanks for holding her Gabi. We hope that all is well with you and your family :)
ReplyDelete