Sunday, March 23, 2008

Barking Like A Seal, Feelin' Like A Train Wreck

Well, I think that says it all! This illness is certainly the worst of the year, and the thought keeps coming to me that I'm just grateful to live in a time when there's medicine to help with things like sinus congestion, ear aches, headaches, body aches, and runny eyes and noses! And I'm not even thinking about the kids any more! It's been me for the last many days! Bob even had to stay home from both jobs on Friday to take care of me and the house and kids!

This afternoon (still on drugs) I am finally feeling like a little of the sinus pressure has subsided. I stopped taking the medicine for the eyes last night (and they are no longer running :)). And, as long as I'm taking stuff to keep the sinus pressure minimal and the body aches bearable, well, I can be up and around a little today!

Anyway, just wanted to let people know what was up so you knew why we hadn't been posting! There will be posts on Easter and Gabi's Party to follow... just not today!

Hope Easter is great from everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about this illness. I am starting to come done with something myself...I am still trying to deny it is occurring (like that will solve the problem). Let me know if you feel better by friday. Hopefully I am as well. We will be meeting up with my friend at the Marine center to visit with the sea turtles and seals. I also think this is a week you can cash in on your oshkosh free money...Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete