Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick Note

I'm sure there are some of you who have seen the "the act of traveling" in my do not value list of my previous post. I know that sounds strange, and really, I am ever so grateful for the many ways that I can travel. I just really don't like the chaos of traveling with the children... especially in the car for long rides. They get to be too noisy, too antsy, too picky.. you get the picture. I can't blame them, long rides are REALLY BORING.

Anyway, so that I wasn't confusing the world my saying that I am ungrateful for such things as my legs and my vehicle, and the ability to visit friends and relatives in other places, I just wanted to clear that up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you mean. Traveling for us is a major event. Even if for just a 20 min ride to the grocery store. It just becomes so Chaotic, and I'm not a big fan of Chaos either.

    ReplyDelete